IMPORTANT: Please read the following
NB: 2019 Early Registration is CLOSED.
If you wish to cruise with us, full payment is due at time of registration, if spots are available. Call church office at 301-477-1074 (Tues or Thurs between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.) leave a message and someone will return your call ASAP.
1. What time is departure and return? Cruise is from 12:00 P.M. to 2 P.M.
NB: Those who will be driving directly to the boat dock: Boarding is at 11:00 A.M. Visit cruise website for details about parking >> click here <<
2. Will transportation be provided?
Answer: Yes, but limited space is available. First come, first serve. Must be registered by May 18.
3. How do I make payments?
Answer: via Check, payable to LHMI, Inc. w/memo: Lunch Cruise; Cash in WRC at the Church; or via CashApp to handle $LHMIINC w/memo: Lunch Cruise.
4. Will there be any carpooling?
5. Where do we assemble before going on the cruise and what time?
Answer: For those carpooling, assembly point is the Church's Parking Lot at LHMI, 10727 Tucker St. Beltsville, MD 20705. We assemble between 9:30 A.M. and 10:00 A.M.
Parking is FREE at the Church Parking Lot and we will return by/no later than 3:30 PM. Park at your own risk.
For those meeting us in Baltimore, please wait until the group arrives, to retrieve your ticket and that we may board together.
6. Are kids allowed?
Answer: Yes. To qualify as a child, one must be between 4 and 12 years old.
7. What is the recommended dress attire for Baltimore Cruises aboard Spirit?
Answer: For men: appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button down shirt. For women: nice slacks, Capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Although allowed, we strongly discourage collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers. We ask that you remember it is a Gospel Lunch and to dress appropriately.
8. Refund policy for cruise. Do you offer refunds?
We regret there are no refunds or exchanges from LHMI or Spirit Cruises. All sales are final. Spirit Cruise of Baltimore, cruises year-round, rain or shine. In the rare event the Coast Guard prohibits cruising because of weather, we will contact you to make other arrangements.
9. Weather. Do you sail in inclement weather?
Absolutely. Spirit Cruise ships are fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. Ships sail rain or shine all year long.
10. Media. Will photos/videos be taken, and am I allowed to take my own photos?
Yes. LHMI Silver Celebrants Ministry will take photos, videos and my stream all or portions of the cruise to/via LHMI's various media platforms. You are allowed to take your photos and video. Spirit Cruise offers memorabilia photos, there will be a large group photo/two, taken for and by the Silver Celebrants Ministry. You may also request additional copies of the group photos taken by Spirit Cruise, and are responsible for the payment(s).
11. Safety & Further Assistance: For your own safety and further assistance, dress code, menu etc., please Spirit of Baltimore Cruise guidelines and FAQs -- Read More.